Philip Etale Poisoned, Rushed To Nairobi Hospital

148

 

Philip Etale, the ODM Communications Director has been poisoned.

Etale was leaving the famous Ranalo Hotel along Kimathi Street when he was sprayed with poisonous gas, which sent him to the ground. Unconscious, the Communications Director was rushed to Nairobi Hospital

The longest serving director had just stepped out of Ranalo hotel after having dinner and was walking to his car when a car pulled up and unidentified people sprayed on him and immediately ran away.

Etale is currently receiving treatment at Nairobi hospital and is said to be out of danger.

 

SHARE