Kenyans have been warned against taking Panadol with Soda.
In a shocking message received from Kenyatta National Hospital, a Kenyan man died after he took an energy drink with panadol.The man died shortly after he was received at the hospital.Here is what Panadol did.
““WARNING: .A youth died on Tuesday 15/12/16 just after taking PANADOL, he died immediately after taking the panadol with an energy drink… an investigation was carried out and discovered clearly that PANADOL with a drink that has GAS changes into POISON by drinking it he died instantly, DO NOT TAKE ANY DRUG WITH SODA or ANY DRINK THAT HAS GAS??….. Save somebody’s life today.
Dr. Mike KNH
NOTICE!!! Pls don’t take SEPTRIN tablet for now… or make sure you get it from a reputable pharmacy. Seems there is a fake one circulating. There have been cases of reactions reported. And it’s deadly. Pls tell your friends and neighbours”