22Bet Kenya is one of the newest betting companies in the country with amazing enticing welcome bonuses. We are going to review the company’s bonuses, advantages and shortcomings of 22Bet Kenya and several aspects that involve using the platform.
As you are aware,22Bet is one of the few companies in Kenya whose paybill numbers were not closed. The betting site accepts deposits from players through their Safaricom and Airtel paybill numbers.
- How to register for 22Bet Kenya
Registration process takes just a single step. Follow this link to visit 22Bet website where you will Registration by filling in your personal details. The only thing that’s needed is your phone number and your names. The registration process takes less than 1 minute.
Upon registration,22Bet will immediately confirm that your registration has been successfully. They will then send an activation code to your phone via SMS which you will enter while login in to activate.
After activation, you’ll be eligible to bet.
- 22Bet Ksh15,000 Bonus (100% bonus)
After registration, you will automatically receive 100% bonus upon depositing Ksh100 and above. The bonus is given automatically to every new player. The best thing to do is to deposit huge amount of money so as to get more bonus— I suggest that you deposit Ksh1,000 to Ksh10,000. If you deposit Ksh 10,000 you’ll get Ksh 10,000 more in bonuses.
There is also the Ksh12,000 bonus that’s given to players every Friday. The bonus is given for any deposit you make above Ksh 100. Since there are many games from Friday to Sunday, it’s good to deposit more than Ksh1,000 to get double that amount in bonuses.
- 22Bet Kenya Paybill Numbers
22Bet Kenya has two paybill numbers, one for MPESA and another one for Airtel Money
22Bet Safaricom MPESA Paybill Number: 895599
22Bet Kenya Airtel Paybill Number: 22BET
Nearly 99% of the gamblers in Kenya use Safaricom paybill number. If you are one of them, we would show you how to deposit money via the paybill number 895599
- How To deposit Money into 22Bet Kenya Paybill Number
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter Business no. 895599
- Enter Account no: 22Bet
- Enter the Amount you want to deposit (minimum Ksh50)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA
- Your account will automatically be updated with the amount of your deposit
- Go ahead and place your bets
- How to know your account balance
- To find out your balance send BALANCE to phone number 29252. You can top up your account on the website.
- How to withdraw money from 22Bet via SMS
- To withdraw send W#amount#password (for example, W#500#qwerty123) to phone number 29252.
If I want to withdraw Ksh1,000,I will draft a message and send to the number 29252.The message will be in this format.
Where W means withdraw and 10101 my 22Bet password.
You don’t have to withdraw through the website, just send an SMS and within 10 minutes the money will be in your account.
- How to Reset Password on 22Bet Kenya
- If you want to reset your password send RESET to phone number 29252. You will get your login and new password in a reply message.
- To register in the system send JOIN to phone number 29252. You will get your login and password to log in to the site in a reply message.
- 22Bet Kenya Withdrawal charges
22Bet Kenya does not charge players when they withdraw, it’s free. If you earn Ksh 1,000, that’s the amount you’ll receive in your account.
Does 22Bet Kenya charge 20% tax
22Bet Kenya is the only betting company that does not charge the 20% tax.I have tried them several times and confirmed that indeed the 20% tax does not apply. The company actually pays the 20% tax on behalf of their players. If your worry is the 20% tax, you should now be excited. Sign up here and avoid paying the tax
- 22Bet odds
From time to time I compare odds provided by leading sites like Betika, Odibets against 22Bet and I have come to the conclusion that 22Bet has the best odds in the market. Companies like Betika who have millions of customers ensure that the odds are low so as to make more profits but 22Bet boosts their odds to attract more clients. This is one of the reasons many gamblers have decided to leave Betika for 22Bet.
- 22Bet Kenya Contacts
22Bet Kenya has not provided phone contacts but the company has email contacts that they respond through.
Technical support:[email protected]
Security department:[email protected]
Payments support:[email protected]
If you have not been paid your money, contact the payment options. If you have a problem with registration, contact the Technical Support.
- Does 22Bet Kenya offer jackpots
The company does not offer jackpots but they informed us that they will soon launch weekly jackpots. However, players are encouraged to place daily bets.
How to get sure bets for 22Bet Kenya
We offer 100% sure betting tips for 22Bet Kenya. Every single day, sure tips are sampled from 22Bet Kenya and sent to subscribers in multibets.the odds for each multibet are 5-20. To subscribe for daily sure multibet, pay Ksh1,000 per month or Ksh500 for two weeks.
Here are steps to follow when subscribing;
- Go to MPESA
- Select Lipa Na MPESA
- Select Buy Goods and Services
- Enter MPESA till number (705909)
- Enter amount (Ksh1000, Ksh500)
- Enter MPESA pin and send
The tips are sent via SMS.
- Rating of 22Bet Kenya website
There are minimal complaints from players. Nearly all of them are excited about the services offered by the company. Out of 10 I will give it 99.9%. The only issue they have is that the company does not provide jackpots.