Billionaire businessman, Jimmy Wanjigi has revealed what he did in darkness with top politicians in the country, that led to Uhuru’s victory in 2013.His Muthaiga house, which was raided this week, hosted several key politicians in the country. Below is Wanjigi’s revelation on what used to happen in his Muthaiga home.
- It is the house where William Ruto and Uhuru Kenyatta met on 11th September 2011 for reconciliation after the 2007 PEV where Wanjigi mediated the process.
- It is this house where Farouk Kibet and Davis Chirchir met Jomo Gecaga and Karanja Kibicho on 10th October to plan how Uhuru and Ruto would work together.
- It is the same house where Jimmy called in Mudavadi and Musyoka pleading with them to join TNA and URP to and decide who to choose as their candidate.
- It is the same house where Jimmy Wanjigi did put on table a whooping 500M to jump-start jubilee coalition campaigns for presidency in 2013.
- It is from that house that jubilee’s 2013 magnificent manifesto was incepted and prepared by Jimmy Wanjigi himself.
- The house hosted highly strategic campaign meetings where former UK Prime Minister, Tony Blair currently heading jubilee’s PR machinery would secretly jet in into the country and attend.
- It is the same house where Wanjigi organized a meeting between Raila and Uhuru to resolve their political differences after the 2013 Supreme Court ruling when Uhuru’s win was upheld.
- This is the same house that formed the government with Uhuru as the President and Ruto as the Deputy President.
Today the same house is being broken by sledge hammers by the same government after being used as a center of power