Taking care of our skin is essential. There are different ways of making sure our skin always looks healthy including eating the right foods, drinking, enough water and using natural products that are good for our skin. But even with all that, natural fruits play a significant role in developing a flawless skin.
If you feel among people intending to enhance their beauty, you can make it real by using this:
- COCONUT OIL This acts as a sunscreen. It makes the skin smooth [improving appearance and also acts as a great skin softener. It is also a great moisturizer. Massage the oil on your skin for 30 seconds and then apply a warm towel to open your pores then after about a minute remove the oil by using a wash cloth….you will see amazing results.
- NATURAL YOGURT. It has lactic acid and proteins which help to detoxify the skin. It is great for exfoliation and gets rid of dead cells, the protein is also good for tightening pores. Use plain yogurt with lemon juice. Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of yogurt massage into your skin then wash off with warm water put a thin layer of plain yogurt on your skin and massage -this will loosen any makeup or dirt then wash off after few minutes.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. This helps to restore your skin PH and also soothes out breakouts. Wash your face mix 1 part vinegar with 2 parts water use a cotton ball or pad, to wash it off apple cider is also good because it doesn’t leave your face too oily or dry.
- USE GRAINS. You can create a scrub which will exfoliate and clean the skin. You can use almonds or oats grind them into a fine powder and mix with a liquid. For dry skin, use mix with water cream and yogurt for normal skin use water glycerin or honey then scrub your face thoroughly with the mixture then wash your face after few minutes.
- HONEY AND LEMON Both of this are natural moisturizers and antiseptic. Lemons kill acne causing bacteria, the enzymes also clear away dead skin. Honey is full of antioxidants and it is also anti-bacterial it also works on acne. Use one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice with 2 spoonful of honey, smooth a thin layer on your face and neck let it dry then rinse with warm water.
HONEY WITH BAKING SODA. You can also cleanse with honey alone; honey with little baking soda can be used to remove make-up by putting it into a wet wash cloth then remove it with warm water.
- OLIVE OIL FACE CLEANSER. It is a natural cleanser and moisturizer for dry skin. It has good fats which helps reduce free radicals. For this use quarter cup of vinegar and half a cup of olive oil and quarter cup of water this is good for killing bacteria makes your skin smoother and cleaner and lightening dark spots.
- NATURAL OILS. Use oils with high percentage of linoleic acid like safflower and hemp this helps reduce blemishes by protecting the surface of your skin. Other oils like Coconut oil, Apricot oil, Almond oil, avocado oil and sheer butter oil are rich in fatty acids which helps fight aging. Shea butter protects the skin from the dangerous ultra violet rays from the sun through a chemical called cinnamic acid. Also used to treat eczema. Jojoba oil is also used as an anti-biotic for the skin where it is used on wounds cuts, cold blisters and sunburn.