Victoria Rubadiri has resigned from NTV to join Citizen TV. The news anchor tendered her resignation this week, shocking the entire team at Nation Media Group.
In the same breath, Royal Media services has made major changes to its top management. Former Standard Media Group Managing Editor,Joe Ageyo becomes the new Editor Director. Linus Kaikai,who was sacked from Nation Media Group, takes up the position of Director, Strategy and Innovation.
The full line-up as announced by Royal Media Services management is as follows:
- Fred Afune – Director, Radio & Technical Services
2. Joe Ageyo – Editorial Director
3. Michael Ngugi – Commercial Director
4. Linus Kaikai – Director, Strategy & Innovation
5. Caroline Wanyama – Marketing Director
6. Latifah Ngunjiri – Production Director
7. Jamila Mohammed – Managing Editor Swahili
8. Moses Karanja – Chief Engineer
In connection with the massive changes in the media industry, Nation Media Group’s major shareholder, The Aga Khan, has brought in several Auditors from France to monitor the operations at his media house. The media mogul is concerned by the recent resignation of top columnists and journalists .He is also reportedly planning to make major changes to major stations owned by Nation Media Group.