Did you know this about Coca-Cola?
Coca-Cola is one of the most popular soft drinks in the world. In fact, over one billion cans of Coca-Cola are consumed every day. But this magical drink can be used in many more ways than just an ordinary cold refreshment.
- Coca Cola was first invented by a pharmacist name John Pemberton as a medicine to cure headaches.
2. Coca-Cola is called “Coca-Cola” because of the original ingredients used in the medicine, Coca leaves and Kola seeds. Wine was also added in place of sugar similar to the coke we drink today.
- When Mentos is added to Coca-Cola, the carbon dioxide in the coke will be rapidly released, causing the coke in the bottle to burst out. Diet coke works the best.
4. Coca-Cola can be used to help cure jellyfish stings.
- Coca-Cola can also be used as a cleaning solution, cleaning anything from rusty pans to dirty toilets. It can also be used to remove odor.
- If you accidentally got gum in your hair, rinse it in coca-cola and the gum will come of very easily.
- While someone was having a competition “who can drink the most coke in one go” they drank 8 bottles of coke and died on the spot. This was because he had too much carbon dioxide and to less oxygen in his blood.
8. Coca cola was first green in color.