Here are important points about life you should know today
- According to a survey, women are 3 times more attracted to a man wearing a suit and tie than shorts and a t-shirt.
- Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day, instead of 8 hours once.
- Japan has a “Happy Monday System” in which public holidays are moved to Mondays, thus creating a 3-day weekend.
- When someone is telling a story that’s true, they make a lot of hand gestures. If someone’s hands are still, they may be lying.
- If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning, everything would be thrown sideways like being in a car accident going 1,000 miles per hour.
- If your dog gets out, don’t chase it. Instead, lie on the ground and pretend you’re hurt. It will come back to see if you’re okay.
- Don’t avoid cameras during your years in school or on vacation/holiday. You might not want to now, but you’ll appreciate it later.