If you want to have a peaceful life, the following thoughts will help you:
- Forgive everyone for everything.
2. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
3. Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
4. Live with the 3 E’s: Energy Enthusiasm & Empathy,
And 3 F’s: Faith Family & Friends .
5. Try to make at least 3 people smile every day.
- Each night before you go to bed, complete the following sentences:
“I am thankful for…” “Today I accomplished…”
7. Call your family often.
8. Dream more while you are awake.
9. What other people think of you is none of your business.
10. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not an amusement park and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
12. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
13. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
14. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
15. Life is too short to waste time hating any one.
- Spend more time with people over age 70 and under the age of 6.
17. No matter how you feel get up, get dressed, and show up.
19. Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.