Here are 7 useful body care health tips you should know
- Mix six-teaspoon petroleum jelly, two-
teaspoon glycerin and two-teaspoon lemon.juice. Apply this moisturizing lotion at least twice a week if you have dry and flaky, arms.and legs.
- Peel and grate a cucumber. Squeeze the juice to this, mix half-a- teaspoon glycerin and half-a-teaspoon rose water. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time.
- If you have cracked heels, melt paraffin wax; mix it with little mustard oil and apply on the effected area. Leave it overnight. After 10 or 15 days, your heels will become smooth.
- Massage your body with a mixture of coconut oil and any of your favourite scented oils like lavender or rosemary.
- For rough palms, use a mixture of glycerin and limejuice in equal proportion.
- For cracked heals, massage the foot with coconut oil and keep the foot in warm water for some time. Wipe the water off the feet and apply a mixture of hibiscus flower(10),
Henna (1 handful) and.juice of half a lemon..when dry wash it off.
- Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing them with lemon peel.