KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service, student success, and academic excellence. The University seeks to recruit a competent, qualified and suitable candidate to fill the following position.
PRINCIPAL TOWN CAMPUS, NAIROBI
To manage the campus in line with the overall University Strategic Plan and position the
university in the advancement of knowledge, excellence, and success in academia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY
- In charge of growth and development of the campus and the implementation of the University Strategic Plan.
- Establish, financial and administrative systems, controls and procedures for the campus;
- Provide annual progress reports to the Management Board;
- Develop and implement initiatives for student enrolment, retention and success;
- Mentor, train & manage staff progress using performance management systems;
- Develop enrollment strategies to attract & retain students to achieve diversity
- Lead diverse work teams & develop organization-wide strategy for excellent service delivery;
MANAGEMENT OF THE CAMPUS
- In charge of management of staff, students and business operations of the campus.
- Develop a risk management framework of the campus;
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external communication, with highest standards of integrity, objectivity and rationale in execution.
- Mentor and supervise campus teams for to provide excellent academic and administrative services.
- Develop strong global networks to position the University on the global map in partnerships with relevant Institutions and funding bodies.
- Liaise with business partners, external networks/stakeholders and regulatory bodies like commission for University Education (CUE) for compliance;
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- PhD from a recognized and accredited University.
- 7 to 8 years’ relevant experience with at least 5 years’ experience at a Senior supervisory level;
- Possession of Strategic Leadership and Development certificate is an added advantage;
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Financial Management skills;
- Report writing skills;
- Supervisory skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of (CUE) regulator requirements;
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter
indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references via email
to [email protected] by 14th July, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.