If you have forgotten Betika Password,you can change it by following these simple steps:
- Visit our website: www.betika.com, click on ‘LOGIN’,
- then click of ‘Forgot’ option.
- Enter your phone number and click on ‘Send Code’ option and we shall send a reset code to your phone via SMS- please note this is NOT the password.
- You can also retrieve your reset code by dialing *644*6*1#
- Key in the 4-digit code in the ‘Code’ box- type in a preferred password-confirm the password.
- Ensure all required fields are filled in, and then click on ‘Change Password’. Your screen will display a ‘Password successfully reset’ –kindly log in and access your Betika account.
After you have sent the message for the password change, you’ll wait for 1 to 10 minutes. You will then use it to login to your account and place a bet.
If you are a gambler who is actively betting on Betika, you can request for accurate betting tips from us.The tips will be sent every morning via SMS.to register for the premium tips,pay Ksh1,000 per month by following these steps;
- Go to MPESA
- Select Lipa Na MPESA
- Select Buy Goods and Services
- Enter MPESA till number (705909)
- Enter amount (Ksh1,000)
- Enter MPESA pin and send
You don’t have to login to Betika to select matches, we will provide accurate betting tips plus game IDs every morning so as to bet with SMS.