The MPESA Paybill Number for the University of Embu is 418888.Nowadays you are allowed to pay school fees through the paybill number.
To make payment through this account, you are required to follow the following easy steps:
- Go to Mpesa Menu.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select Paybill.
- Select Enter Business Number.
- Enter the Business Number as 418888.
- Select Account Number.
- Enter your Admission Number in full, as the account number (e.g A100/XXXNM/2013)
- Enter the amount you intend to pay.
- Enter your secret Mpesa PIN.
- Confirm the Pay bill Account number and the Amount, then press ok.
i. For each payment done, Safaricom sends you a confirmation message.
ii. Do not delete the confirmation message until after you are issued with an official University receipt by the Student Finance Officer
Alternatively, you can make the payment through the bank.The bank details are:
Here is how to make the payment:
University Accounts’ Numbers:
1. Kenya Commercial Bank, Embu Branch – 1140846019
2. Equity Bank, Embu Branch – 0190260737294
3. National Bank, Embu Branch – 01001081259300