Airtel Money pays agents in terms of commissions. If a client withdraws Ksh 500, the commission is Ksh44.In case a client deposits Ksh500, an agent earns Ksh30 in commissions.The commissions are paid based on the amount of money a client is withdrawing.
The commissions are paid as follows:
- Distributor earns 20% of what the agent earns in commissions for every agent that transacts in his territory.
- Agent Earns 650 rwf if he registers a customer and the customer does first cash in of 1000 and above.
If you want to become Airtel Money agent, here are the requirements:
- Copy of National ID (Compulsory)
- Copy of Business license (Patente) – (Compulsory)
- Float 75,000 Rwf e-value + 75,000 cash for Kigali agents
- 50,000 Rwf Upcountry and 50,000 Rwf for Upcountry agents
- Fully filled & signed application form.
- Map of location of Agent (Draw at back of Agent application form).
- Tin Number – (Attach copy of Tin Certificate)
- Description/Type of Biz of Agent –