The UK government is recruiting Kenyan nurses. The government will be paying Ksh1,000 per hour, translating to Ksh 2.8 million to Ksh 4.2million per year. We have provided requirement details for one to become a nurse in UK.
Qualified candidates will work in very conducive and supportive environment within the highly sort after NHS establishment. NHS UK is the biggest healthcare organisation in the world.
Candidates are expected to be Registered Nurses with diplomas or degree with a minimum of 12months clinical work experience and ages of 21-55 years of age.
Whilst undergoing OSCE Part 2 NMC (work-based pre-employment training popularly known as License Conversion Programme) you will be paid min £8.34per hour (approx. kshs1000/hour).
After you receive your NMC PIN Minimum salary is in the region of 20,800 – 32,000 GBP or (approx. Kshs 2.8m- 4.2m) per year.
MAINTENANCE FUNDS: Candidate must hold £1000 GBP (approx. Kshs 132k) in the bank or family member bank account for 3 months prior to applying for the job for emergency upkeep.
All applicants must speak very good English. The UK Nursing and Midwifery Council will only accept Nurses with Academic IELTS 7.0 in each module or above.
Must be a graduate in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) with minimum 12 month’s clinical experience
Must be a registered Nurse in the home country.
IELTS (Academic) 7 in all four modules (NMC will only accept results from OET tests taken from February 2016 onwards)
Must have the confirmation email/ letter of passing CBT Part 1 from the responsible body.
- Educational certificates & transcripts, attestation letters and other relevant training certificates, if the certificates are in regional language then certified translation in English must be sent along.
- Copies of certificate(s) of employment from previous employer(s) on official letterhead paper. Please note that certificate(s) must detail specific duties and responsibilities.
- Copy of passport showing front cover, photo, number and signature.
- IELTS showing 7.0 in each band
- CBT Part 1 confirmation and NMC PRN Number
- Signed Payment Policy.
- Signed Rules and Regulation
- Bank slip as proof of money transfer to the stated account
- Own or family member bank statement account with at least £1000.00 (approx.. kshs 132k) .
TIMESCALES: 3 – 4 MONTHS
Arrangement of offer letter: 1 month
Arrangements of work permit: 1-2 months
Visa Application: 1 monthSTART DATES: WITHIN 3 TO 6 M0NTHS OF PUBLICATION