16 fully analyzed football betting tips today, 22/1/2022: Make Ksh 160,000

2409

Today we are offering 16 sure games that will earn up to Ksh160, 000.This is a special day, Arsenal is playing Manchester United and we expect fireworks at Emirates Stadium, we have the best tips for this match. Our multibets are 100% sure and with 1k stake, you will earn a whopping Ksh 160,000.

Yesterday 99% of our members won, the other 1% missed by just 1 game. Today we have carefully gone through the games and convinced that none of them will fail you.

If you want money urgently, don’t take a loan, just bet for the games we are going to send you.

To subscribe for the daily sure betting tips, pay Ksh1,000 per month or Ksh 500 for two weeks as follows:

  • Go to MPESA
  • Select Lipa Na MPESA
  • Select Buy Goods and Services
  • Enter MPESA till number (705909)
  • Enter amount (Ksh1000 ,Ksh500)
  • Enter MPESA pin and send

Today’s tips are sent between 10 am and 10pm via SMS.You will be receiving multibets on daily basis until your subscription expires. From our previous performance, our tips win at least 5 times.