Teachers Service Commission
Replacement of Teachers Who Have Exited Service in Public Primary and Post Primary Institutions – February 2016
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 811 posts to replace teachers who have exited service through natural attrition (524 posts for Primary school teachers and 287 posts for Post Primary schools / institutions teachers).
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
N/B: Only those teachers who were employed on contract as relief teachers are eligible to apply.
(a) Applicants for vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 certificate and should submit their applications to the TSC County Director in the County of choice on or before 10th March 2016.
Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country.
b) Applicants for vacancies in Post Primary institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate and should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy to the TSC County Director not later than 10th March 2016
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
(a) The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
(b) Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following hotlines between 8.00a.m and 5.00p.m.:
- Director (Teacher Management) Tel:0202892193
- Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Primary) Tel:0202892132
- Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Post Tel:0202892135 Primary).
How to Apply
- Write to the Commission through the email address [email protected]
- For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
- a) Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or;
- b) Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
- Nancy Njeri Macharia, OGW Secretary/Chief Executive