Student must have received an unconditional offer of place for the
- Master of International Business
- Master of Engineering,
- Master of Economics,
- Master of Public Health,
- Master of Agribusiness,
- Master of Agricultural Science,
- Master of Forest Ecosystem Science, or
- Master of Business Administration
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- Be a citizen of the Asia Development Bank’s developing member countries;
- Have at least two years full-time professional work experience;
- Be aged 35 years or under at the time of assessment;
- Not have already completed a master’s degree or previously studies overseas;
- and be living and working in their home country.
- Value of scholarship A living allowance AUD $15,300 per annum paid in fortnightly instalments; payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of a masters by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- Who can apply All international
- Application deadline 31-Oct-17
- Study level Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees, Doctoral Degrees
- Application details Students do not need to submit an application for this scholarship.