If your phone has been stolen,you can now recover it without going to the police station or CID.This is simply what to do.
Each mobile phone carries a unique IMEI number, i.e International Mobile Equipment Identity number which can be used to track your mobile phone anywhere in the world.
To recover your phone,you use the IMEI by following the process below.
- Dial *#06# to record IMEI details for your phone.
- Your phone will show you 15 unique digit numbers.
- Note down this number at a secure place so that you can use it when your phone is stolen. All IMEI numbers start with 35.
- Once your phone is stolen,email the 15 digit number to [email protected] with details as below.
Last Used Number…….
E-mail for Communication……
- No need to go to the police.
- Your mobile phone will be traced within the next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and Internet. You will find the new owner, his/her phone number and location. From there you will be able to catch him/her red handed.
Please share this information