Nairobi Water supplies fresh water to Nairobi Estates and its environs. The MPESA Paybill number is used by clients who want to settle bills.
If your water supplier is Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company, you can pay your water bill via M-PESA as follows:
- Select Pay Bill from your M-PESA menu
- Enter the Business number 444400
- Next, enter the bill account no
- Next ,enter the amount you wish to pay (between Ksh100 – 35,000)
- Type in your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
- After some minutes, you will receive a confirmation message from MPESA confirming the Payment
- For Airtel users replace the Business No with “Nairobi Water”
There is an option of paying bills through Jambopay.The paybill number is 530203
If you want to contact them for any service, the company has a new code, which is *888#.The code enables you to get answers for any query.