Jubilee Insurance provides the best medical cover for employees in Kenya.Dubbed JCare,the cover caters for individuals with minor accident injuries to those with serious ailments like cancer and HIV.
This is a medical insurance product designed to cover individuals and families.
Inpatient cover is the core cover.
The benefits covered under Inpatient include, Pre -existing, Chronic, Congenital, HIV/AIDS related conditions, cancer treatment, organ transplant, lodger fees, accidental dental/reconstructive surgery among many more others.
- Outpatient cover
- Maternity cover
- Dental & Optical Cover
- Last expense cover
- Personal Accident Benefit Cover
We offer enhanced cover options that cater for the following conditions:-
- Cover for Pre-Existing, Chronic, Psychiatric , congenital and HIV/AIDS including related conditions
- Country wide Provider Network
- Overseas inpatient referrals covered on credit under listed hospitals
- Cover for inpatient dental and optical treatment
- Post hospitalization benefit
- Funeral expenses benefit
- Free Personal Accident benefit for Principle member
Who is eligible for the cover?
- Adults between the age of 18 years and 60 years.
- Children between the age of 1 months and 17 years
- Members above 50 years will be required to undergo a medical examination at specific providers before membership and eligibility of cover can be confirmed. Please note that this will be at the applicant’s cost
This caters for:
- Normal delivery including professional fees, labour and recovery wards for all plans.
- Costs of delivery, and other related ailments and complications including ectopic pregnancies, miscarriage, etc
- Caesarean section delivery including professional fees, labour and recovery wards.
Please note maternity has a 12 months waiting period of continued coverage with Jubilee
Personal Accident Benefit
The benefit of Kshs. 500,000 is payable to the nominated beneficiary in the event of accidental death to the member. This benefit is available to dependants.