KCB has an investment account for Kenyans living abroad. This account allows one to send money direct from abroad to Kenya and invest in any property in the country.
- Minimum opening balance of USD 100 or equivalent for a Foreign Currency account
- Access to over the counter service in KCB premium banking centers (KCB Advantage Centers)
- Access to dedicated relationship Manager
- Four withdrawals per annum (once every three months) to encourage saving.
- No restrictions on deposits into account
- No account maintenance charges
- Available in major foreign currencies: USD, Euro, GBP or Local currencies: KES, BIF, UGS, TZS, RWF, SDG
- Competitive interest renewable quarterly
- Letter of employment, Utility bill or any document identifying residential address (not more than 3 months old).
- Burundian passport or Dual passport
- Notarized documentation done by your Embassy, Notary Public, current banker
- Proof of income
- Must reside abroad
- One coloured passport size photo taken against white background
Rates & Fees
- Minimum opening balance of USD 100 or equivalent for Local Currency Account.
When you open the account, you can choose to invest in properties developed by KCB ,in the stock market, bond market or real estate properties. All you need is to talk with a KCB Financial Advisor, who will guide you on the best investment available.