University of the Arts London is pleased to offer Viaduct Scholarships at Central Saint Martins commencing in September 2017. Home /EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Applications are welcome from those who are in financial hardship and can demonstrate exceptional academic excellence.
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication and Performing Art. University’s graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to pursue MA program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available for MA Design course (Furniture Pathway) at Central Saint Martins, University of The Arts London.
Scholarship Award: The Viaduct Scholarships of £2,525 each are available to two Home or EU students accepted on the MA Design course (Furniture Pathway) at Central Saint Martins, University of The Arts London.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Viaduct Scholarship students must be:
- Considered Home or EU for fee purposes and
- Accepted on the MA Design (Furniture pathway) course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, commencing September 2017.
Nationality: Home /EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: All students need to show proof of their English language ability to enroll at University of the Arts London (UAL).
How to Apply: Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application In addition to the online application form; you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- a) An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 25 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labeled and annotated as appropriate.
- b) A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- c) An academic or professional reference
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 4, 2017.