Queen’s University A-Level Scholarships in UK,2017
A-Level Entrance Scholarship Competition
All students entering the University for the first time to undertake a primary degree, and who have achieved at least three ‘A’ grades at A-Level (including AVCEs), are eligible to enter the University’s annual A-Level Entrance Scholarship Competition to receive one (or more) of the following awards:
- Sullivan Scholarship – £800 per annum for three years (1 award)
- David Russell Lappin Scholarship – £600 per annum for three years (1 award)
- John Sinclair Porter Scholarship – £600 per annum for three years (2 awards)
- Sullivan (RBAI) Scholarship – £200 per annum for three years (1 award)
- Reid-Harwood Scholarship – £800 per annum for three years (1 award)
- Megaw Scholarship – £1,500 for one year (1 award)
- Pakenham Scholarships – £200 per annum for three years (2 awards)
- Dunwoody Scholarships – £500 per annum for three years (2 awards)
The recipients will be determined on the basis of their three best A-Level marks, combined with individual criteria of awards. The onus will be on each applicant to submit documentary evidence of their uniform examination marks at A2 level, together with their completed application forms. Awards will be made by the University’s Scholarships and Awards Group in November 2017. Only the successful candidates will be contacted once the exercise is complete.
Closing Date: 4.00 pm, Wednesday 18 October 2017
Completed application forms must returned to the Student Guidance Centre, Queen’s University Belfast, University Road, Belfast, BT7 1NN by the deadline. Further information is available within the Notes of Guidance at the back of the Application Form.