Betway is one of few companies that offer free bets to their members.
If you haven’t heard about free bets by Betway, here is how the company offers them to those who are already members
Free Bet: the Company runs various promotions which may offer “free bets.” Any Free Bet that you qualify for will be added to your Free Bet balance, and can be used to place wagers.
Cash: This balance is the cash in your Company Account, and can be used to place wagers.
- A Free Bet can only be used to place wagers, and cannot be transferred, substituted or exchanged. Any available Free Bet balance cannot be withdrawn.
- The Company’s general Terms and Conditions shall apply to all interactions with the Company, and must be read in conjunction with all other terms and conditions relating to promotions. In the event of a conflict between these Free Bet Terms and Conditions and the Company’s general Terms and Conditions, the Company’s general Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A Free Bet is available for a maximum of 7 days from the date that the Free Bet was credited to your Company Account. If not used, your Free Bet will automatically expire after 7 days and will be removed from your Company Account (unless specified otherwise in specific promotional terms).
- Any Free Bet balance must be used in its entirety as a single bet. This single bet can include single selections or multiple selections in one bet.
- Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the original Free Bet wagered amount will be returned to the your Company Account.
- The Free Bet is non-refundable and the Free Bet wagered amount is not included in any winnings. Only the winnings will be paid to your Company Account.
- Example: If you wager Ksh50 using your Free Bet, with odds of 4.0, the potential return would be Ksh200, since the Ksh50 wagered is a Free Bet credited to your Company Account by the Company, only the winnings of Ksh150 will be added to your Company Account.
- The maximum return on any Free Bet is Ksh30,000.00
- If you make a withdrawal, any Free Bet balance you have available will be forfeited.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. Using a combination of bets which include both a Free Bet and Cash on the same event to place equal, zero or low margin or hedge bets, shall all be considered irregular gaming for free bet requirement purposes. In the interests of fair gaming, should the Company deem that irregular game play has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- Your total account balance consists of a Cash balance and a Free Bet balance. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Free Bet balance, but the Free Bet balance can be used to place wagers.
If you want to get free bets from Betway,join today for free(Sign up link)