Home LATEST NEWS Kilifi man accidentally swallows his 20 year old toothbrush, Admitted to Coast...

Kilifi man accidentally swallows his 20 year old toothbrush, Admitted to Coast General  Hospital

Kilifi man accidentally swallows his 20 year old toothbrush, Admitted to Coast General  Hospital

343

A Man in Kilifi has swallowed a whole toothbrush. David Charo,who has used the toothbrush for 20 years,forgot to hold it properly and as a result it slipped into his stomach.

“I have used the toothbrush for 20 years and on this particular day, I was holding it while brushing my teeth. I forgot to hold it properly and it slipped into my stomach, I am okay though”, he explained

Reports from the hospital indicate that the brush navigated within the intestines into his lower abdomen where it settled. He is about to undergo surgery. Alternatively,the hospital might feed him properly so as to force the brush out .

Loading...