After taking meals,here are things you should not do
- Don’t smoke — Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
- Don’t eat fruits immediately — Immediately eating fruits after mealswill cause stomach to be bloated with air. Thre fore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.
- Don’t drink tea— Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hundred thus difficult to digest.
- Don’t loosen your belt — Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked..
- Don’t bathe — bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
- Don’t walk about— People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
- Don’t sleep immediately— The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.