Knowledge is power and today we have 14 interesting things we have learnt so far.Even if you’re a PhD holder, I know you don’t know the following!
1. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
2.The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
3. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
4. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
5. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
6. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
7. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
8. The Boeing 747 is capable of flying upside-down if it weren’t for the fact that the wings would shear off when trying to roll it over.
9. Never hold your nose and cover your mouth when sneezing, as it can blow out your eyeballs.
10. In ancient Greece, children of wealthy families were dipped in olive oil at birth to keep them hairless throughout their lives.
11. You can actually sharpen the blades on a pencil sharpener by wrapping your pencils in aluminum foil before inserting them.
12. 14 newborns baby will be given to the wrong parents daily.
13. 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world’s widest road.
14. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.