Here are things you should know…facts about life
- 11% of people are left handed .
2. August has the highest percentage of births.
- Unless food is mixed with saliva you can’t taste it .
4. The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.
- Did you know most lipsticks contain fish scales.
6. Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.
- Did you know 85% of plant life is found in the ocean.
8. Did you know a lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue.
- Did you know the longest recorded flight of a chicken was 13 seconds.
10. Japanese research has concluded that moderate drinking can boost IQ levels.
- No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 8 times.
12. The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system in India, employing over 1.35 million people.