Fifth Quarter Group Limited is looking for a self driven, result oriented and a high-level professional to develop sales strategies, attract potential clients and manage day to day activities of the organization. You will play a role in increasing income by closing deals, generating leads and qualifying prospects. This position is full time and reports to the General Manager.
Business Development Responsibilities
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Always be courteous to clients, on phone, in person and on email (always leave the client impressed with your customer service skills)
- Monitor, respond and populate all social media efforts. You are responsible for all advertising(Point of sale, Social media, website as well as email and any other advertising the management may deem fit)
- Monitor and manage all Marketing efforts and monitor ROI.
- Come up with new innovative marketing campaigns,
- Coordinate all site visits and make sure they turn into as many sales as possible.
- Make sure we have all the necessary branded materials
- Monitor client payments and balances(weekly reports on the same)
- Create and manage a database of clients and potential clients
- Look for growth potential areas.
- Have the right attitude towards work and be willing to be cross trained in other existing departments
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Prepares monthly statements including profit and loss ,petty cash and cashflow projection statements and presenting the same to directors
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly tax payments; assembling data for monthly and annual tax filings.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Two years working experience as an Administrator or finance assistant
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in a Business course preferably in Commerce.
- Competency in computer use with bias in digital marketing
- Track record of over-achieving.
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual
If you meet the above criteria, Please send your CV and a one page cover letter to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.