I don’t usually join any betting company blindly, what I look for is free bets, bonuses, high odds and instant payment. February this year, when I saw Odibets advertisement on Facebook, I told myself, “let me try them and see how they’ll take me”. Immediately I registered, I got a free bet of Ksh30, I then deposited Ksh 170 to make it Ksh 200 and bet for the game between Chelsea and Arsenal. What surprised me most was their odds, while Chelsea had 1.45 odds on Sportpesa, Odibets had given the team 1.67 odds. I placed a bet for Chelsea and won almost twice the amount I had deposited. The journey with Odibets started from there, I have since been their loyal customer.
I am madly in love with Odibets because even if my balance is Ksh 2, I will still place a bet and win money, then build the amount slowly for withdrawal. In short, you can bet with as little as Ksh1.
How to get the free bet from Odibets
You need to register first, click here to sign up for free bet
Your registration will be accepted automatically and Ksh30 free bet will be credited into your account. The best way to win big is by depositing money into your account, make sure you deposit at least Ksh50 so as to win the Ksh 20,000 I mentioned above.
To deposit money, follow these steps:
Deposit using M-PESA
Go to the DEPOSIT tab on Odibets.com and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You will receive a pop up notification on your phone asking you to confirm Mpesa payment of the amount you intend to deposit to ODIBETS.
Go to M-PESA Menu on your mobile phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter 290680 as the Business Number
- Enter ODI as ACCOUNT NUMBER but you can leave and blank and proceed
- Enter the amount to pay (NO COMMAS) e.g 200
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and send
- You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction
We have a few games you can place today and make upwards of Ksh20,000. After you have registered, place the following games as single bets;
- Thor Akureyri vs Njarovik–1
- Red Star Belgrade vs Suduva–1
- Throttur Reykjavik vs Grotta—1or2
- Blyth Spartans vs Morpeth Town(OV2.5)
- Fjolnir vs Fram Reykjavik(OV2.5)
- FC Porto vs Fulham—1
At the end of the day, you’ll discover that Odibets is even better than other betting sites.
How to withdraw money from Odibets after you have won
How to withdraw by SMS
Send an sms “W#Amount” to 29680 using the phone number associated with your account.
- Open your web browser and type in: OdiBets.com
- Select login.
- Enter your number and password to access your account.
- Select ‘Menu’ top left.
- Select ‘Withdrawal’
- If requested, enter your first and last names in the fields provided
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw (minimum 200/=)
- Select ‘Request Withdrawal’