The MPESA Paybill Number for Barclays Bank Kenya is 303030.This is the paybill number that’s provided by Safaricom that you will use to deposit money into Barclays Bank.
How to deposit money to Barclays Bank account via MPESA:
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the 303030 as the Barclays Bank of Kenya (BBK) business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Barclays Bank account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Barclays Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.