USIU MPESA Paybill Number is 516900.Students are allowed to make any payments via the Safaricom Paybill Number.
How to pay money to USIU via the MPESA Paybill Number:
- Go to SAFARICOM menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Choose ‘Lipa na M-Pesa’ and select ‘Pay Bill’
- Enter USIU-Africa’s Business Number: 516900
- Enter Account Number: Student ID Number and/or Names
- Enter ‘Exact Amount to pay’
- Enter ‘PIN Number’ and Press ‘OK’
Payments made via M-Pesa will reflect in your account after 24 hours.Any MPESA other than fees should be indicated in the account number option or communicated to finance by email: [email protected]
Currently, payment is up to a maximum of KES.70, 000 per transaction and a limit of KES.140, 000 transacted per day.