The Paybill number for Nairobi County Parking is 367776.Use this paybill to pay for parking at any location in Nairobi.
How to pay for parking in Nairobi via MPESA
Visit Nairobi County website https://epayments.nairobi.go.ke/daily-parking#
- Select Parking Zone
- Select Vehicle type
- Enter vehicle’s number plate
- Enter your phone number(e.g 07xxxxxxx)
- Confirm whether the details entered are correct then click send.
Alternatively, you can pay through the MPESA paybill number provided above. Here is the process of payment:
- Go to MPESA
- Select Lipan a MPESA
- Select Paybill
- Enter Business Number (367776)
- Enter Account Number (your vehicle number plates)
- Enter Amount (e.g 200)
- Enter your MPESA pin and send
A message will be sent to you from Safaricom that the amount has been sent. Make sure you keep the MPESA message to present to the county staff when parking your vehicle.
Before you make the payment, confirm the charges for your zone.