The list of top 10 highest paid CEOs in Kenya for the year 2021 is not different from that of 2020.Gideon Muriuki,Cooperative Bank CEO tops the list with monthly salary of Ksh 31.37 million.At number 10 is Centum CEO James Mworia who took home Ksh 3.72 million per month.
The list CEOs of top banks and financial institutions. The full list is as follows:
- Gideon Muriuki(cooperative Bank)—Ksh 31.37 million per month
- Joshua Oigara(KCB Bank)—Ksh 22.75 million per month
- Peter Ndegwa(Safaricom)—Ksh Ksh 9 million per month
- Allan Kivaluka(KQ)—Ksh 8.5 million per month
- Jeremy Awori(ABSA)—Ksh8.43 million per month
- John Gachora(NCBA)—Ksh8.00 million per month
- Jane Kariuki(EABL)—Ksh7.50 million per month
- Benson Wairegi(Britam)—Ksh6.80 million per month
- James Mwangi(Equity)—Ksh 5.04 million per month
- James Mworia(Centum)—Ksh 3.73 M per month
The list might change anytime this year because of the entry of Sportpesa and Betika.Sportpesa CEO Ronald Karauri earns in excess of Ksh7 million per month, but the company has issues with BCLB.
Get 100% welcome bonus from 22Bet today,click here to register and claim your bonus