The minimum amount to withdraw from Airtel is Ksh 10 while the maximum is Ksh 150,000.Withdrawal charges depend on the amount of money to withdraw.
The table below shows the amount of money charged when you transfer or withdraw money via Airtel Money:
|TRANSACTION LIMIT IN KSHS.||TRANSACTION TYPE IN KSHS.|
|Minimum||Maximum||Transfer To Airtel||Transfer To Other Networks||Withdrawal from Airtel Money Agent|
To transact at any Airtel Money Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e. National ID or Kenyan Passport.
- • The maximum amount per transaction for Airtel Money has been increased from Ksh. 70,000 to Ksh. 150,000
- • Daily limit for mobile money transactions from Ksh. 140,000 to Ksh. 300,000
- • Airtel Money account balance limit increased from Ksh. 140,000 to Ksh. 300,000
- • The current tariff for mobile money transactions for Ksh.70,000 will apply for transactions up to Ksh. 150,000
- • Charges waived for transfers from Airtel Money account to the bank account