You can make between zero and Ksh 100,000 online per day based on what you do online. In a month, Kenyans make Ksh 20,000 from online jobs, translating to Ksh 650 per day.
Bloggers, YouTubers and influencers are some of the best paid online workers in Kenya.YouTubers make up to Ksh300, 000 per day while bloggers collect more than Ksh1, 000 per day.
How to make money online in Kenya
- Through blogging(AdSense)—Ksh 1000 to Ksh50,000 per day
- YouTube—Ksh 2,000 per day to Ksh300,000 per day
- Academic writing—Ksh 100 to Ksh 30,000 per day
- Facebook influencer—Ksh 100 to Ksh 50,000 per day
- Online surveys—Ksh 10 to Ksh10, 000 per day
- E-commerce business—Ksh 0 to Ksh 1 million per day
- CV and Cover Letter writing—Ksh 500 to Ksh10,000 per day
- Marketing products through your website—Ksh 0 to Ksh1 million per day
- Online consultancy services—Ksh 1,000 to Ksh 50,000 per day
- Online dating company—Ksh 1,000 to Ksh10, 000 per day
- Selling e-books—Ksh100 to Ksh 5,000 per day
- Cryptocurrency –Ksh10, 000 to Ksh1 million per day
- Forex Trading—Ksh0 to Ksh10, 000 per day
- Job portal—Ksh 1,000 to Ksh30, 000 per day
- Marketing agency—Ksh 5,000 to Ksh 1 million per day
- Web hosting services—Ksh 500 to Ksh 100,000 per day
- Web design services—Ksh 0 to Ksh 50,000 per day
- Instagram influencer—Ksh 1,000 to Ksh 100,000 per day
- Affiliate marketing—Ksh0 to Ksh 1 million per day
I can recommend blogging because it’s something you’ll own. Creating a blog in Kenya costs between ksh5,000 and ksh20,000.You need a domain name, web hosting services and WordPress template—all these are provided by Bluehost. To get your new domain from Bluehost,click on this link
I own a total of 5 blogs and the money they generate for me is good.In a month,I can assure you that you’ll be making over Ksh 100,000.