Airtel money charges zero shillings when sending Ksh 10 to Ksh 49 to another Airtel money but charges Ksh 9 to send money to Airtel line. To send Ksh 100,you’ll be charged Ksh 22.If you are to send Ksh 150,000,Airtel will charge you Ksh 270.
Below is the current tariff guide: as of 2022:
|TRANSACTION LIMIT IN KSHS.||TRANSACTION TYPE IN KSHS.|
|Minimum||Maximum||Transfer To Airtel||Transfer To Other Networks||Withdrawal from Airtel Money Agent|
To transact at any Airtel Money Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e. National ID or Kenyan Passport.
- • The maximum amount per transaction for Airtel Money has been increased from Ksh. 70,000 to Ksh. 150,000
- • Daily limit for mobile money transactions from Ksh. 140,000 to Ksh. 300,000
- • Airtel Money account balance limit increased from Ksh. 140,000 to Ksh. 300,000
- • The current tariff for mobile money transactions for Ksh.70,000 will apply for transactions up to Ksh. 150,000
- • Charges waived for transfers from Airtel Money account to the bank account