Ruto’s main blogger Dennis Itumbi has revealed the shocking things that happened at Bomas of Kenya before Ruto was announced the president.
Here is Irumbi’s Facebook post that has shockedKenyans:
“The Hustler Nation Intelligence Bureau (HNIB) agents are reporting that the DEEP STATE literally landed at Bomas last evening and lost their final battle.
1. A senior Office of the President operative, a State House administrator, and two members of a key security organ confronted Chebukati with a demand.
Names are withheld out of sound advice by HNIB agents
2. The demand was that Chebukati alters the results as a matter of National Security.
3. Chebukati stood his ground.
4. Tactic was changed to money with an offer of Shs. 500m per commissioner. Again Chebukati stood his ground.
5. The plan was then changed to two things..
a) Arrest Chebukati and stop him from making a Declaration.
b) Split the Commission.
6. ODM politicos advised that they make it a political issue and stop Chebukati from making the Presidential Declaration at the floor of Bomas
7. As that went on a local Media House paid for a Press Conference at Serena and Four commissioners were whisked out of Bomas to go address the Press Conference
Despite the threats and intimidation – Chebukati chose Country and Declared a President-Elect.
It is so DECLASSIFIED!”