A huge population on earth are classified as poor,living under $1 a day.This population does not have the necessary information to enable them cross over to the other side.
There are several reasons why so many people are poor while a small number is rich.Here are the underlying reasons
1. Never wake up early.
Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bedbugs, why hurry to get up.
2. Never plan how to spend your money
Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it is finished, try to count and recall how you spent it
Make sure you wear the latest clothes among all the workers in your office. Whenever your neighbor/friend buys a new phone, car or dress, you get one that is more expensive.
4. Don’t think of saving until you have real big money
How can you save when you earn so little? That is for people who never went to school.
5. Don’t engage in activities usually reserved for the uneducated.
How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade or home-based production? That is for people who never went to school
6. Don’t think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven and gives you capital.
How do they expect you to invest before you get millions of shillings? Even though more than half the businesses in your town were started with a few hundred shillings. You as a smart person can only start with millions.
7. Complain about everything except your attitude
Blame the system, government and the banks that refuse to lend you money. They are all bad and do not want you to get rich.
8. Spend more than you earn
To achieve this, buy consumer products in credit and keep borrowing from friends and employer
9. Get yourself nice second- hand car that costs more than three times your gross monthly pay
That will surely keep you in debt long enough to hinder the implementation of any bad plans that could make you accumulate capital.
10. Give your children everything they ask for since you are such a loving parent.
They should not struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer. That way, they will grow up lazy and hence poor enough to ensure they cannot help you in your old age.
If you diligently, implement these 10 great rules, you will not fail to invite poverty in great measures to your homestead.