When you plan to pursue a certificate course in Kenya,you must pick the best program,otherwise you might be rendered jobless forever.
Pursuing a certificate course in Kenya is the entry level in the education system ,but that does not mean that after college you will be the least paid or lowest ranked in the any physical office.
We have seen many people with certificates starting their business ventures and succeeding in life, leaving those with PhD qualifications moving from office to office in search of greener pastures.
Some of the certificates we have listed below are good for those who intend to venture into private business, while others like Monitoring and Evaluation will open opportunities in NGO sector, which provide the best renumeration.
The minimum entry requirement for a Certificate is a D- in KCSE.
Below are the best certificate courses in Kenyan Colleges:
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Certificate in Electrical Installation
- Certificate in Front Office and Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Services
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Food Production
- Certificate in Computer Hardware and Network Support
- Certificate in Cake Banking
- Certificate in Clearing and Forwarding
- Certificate in Project Management and Planning
- Certificate in GIS and Remote Sensing
- Certificate in Cabin Crew
- Certificate in Food Technology
- CFA Certificate
- ACCA Certificate
- CPA Certificate
- Other KASNEB Courses
- Certificate in Computer Networking