Uhuru is one of the richest Kenyans and is currently the president of Kenya. He owns more than 20 companies and huge chunks of land.
Uhuru also owns several apartments, shares in top companies and manufacturing firms.
Here is a full list of business ventures associated with Uhuru Kenyatta.
1. Tourism~ the multibillion world class hotel chain known as Heritage Hotels
2. Banking~ CBA A regional bank with an Asset base of 75.4 billion
3. Insurance ~ Chartis formerly AIG with a market share of 5%
4. Dairy~ Brookside and Spin Knit
5. Education ~ Peponi schools, an international chain of schools that charge an AVERAGE OF 620,000/= per term per child for Borders
6. Farming~ Large scale coffee, tea and Sisal farming concerns, own farms in Central, Rift Valley and coast regions
7. Media ~ Mediamax Group, owns K24 TV, the people Newspaper, Kameme Fm, Meru Fm and Milele Fm
8. Enke limited ~ holding company with interests in an assortment of sectors that include Prime and Real Estate
9. Timber & manufacturing ~ Timsales Holdings, A timber processing and constructing firm.
10, 000 acre Gichea Farm in Gatundu.
5, 000 acres in Thika.
9,000 acres in Kasarani Mwiki
5, 000-acre Muthaita Farm.
24, 000 acres in Taveta
50, 000 acres in Taita,
29, 000 acres in Kahawa Sukari along the Nairobi—Thika highway stretching all the way to Kilimambogo Hills in Ukambani.
10, 000-acre ranch in Naivasha.,
52,000-acre farm in Nakuru
20,000-acre one, also known as Gichea Farm,
10, 000 acres in Rumuruti,
40,000 acres in Endebes in the Rift Valley Province
Brookside Farm, Green Lee Estate,Njagu Farm in Juja, a quarry in Dandora in Nairobi
Great Rift Valley Lodge, Naivasha
Voyager Beach Resort
Uhuru’s wealth is in the tune of Ksh 100 billion and is expected to rise significantly if he recaptures the presidency.He,together with his family,have managed the fast wealth his father left behind,multiplying it to create wealth that can sustain several generations.