Kilimall Black Friday 2017 is expected to run during the month of November.
Kilimall is expected to offer thousands of deals and discounts across various categories.
Black Friday is usually the time of the year to shop and save. Huge discounts expected to feature include Electronics, Smartphones, Home & Living and Fashion products.
2016 Kilimall Black Friday “The Best Deals of The Year” was held from 21st November to 25th November 2016. Ideally, Kilimall being the biggest E-commerce store in Kenya have joined the trend 3 years ago. The different deals featured included Bronze, Silver and Gold Deals. These deals featured 70, 50 & 30 percent discount. Categories featured were fashion deals, Home & Living, Smartphones, Laptops, tablets and Electronics. With over 50,000 items on offer in its various categories
Apart from the affordable products, Kilimall developed APP for mobile users, “millions of Cash reward” to new users for shopping through them and you can also earn the daily bonus to save your cost for each transaction. Best of all, as a Leading online shopping mall, you will enjoy the unique services as below:
- 7 daysfree return;
- SAME DAY Delivery with door-step within Nairobi;
- 50%offdelivery fee to Ksh.200 for all towns;
- Free Shipping Fee at Pick up stations;
- Up to 10% compensationfor 3~20 working days delayed delivery;
- Refund application within 5 working days
When is the Black Fridays Sales Date?
Black Friday falls on the last Friday of every month in November. ”Last was held from 21st November to 25th November 2016, this year supposed to be held on 21th November to 24th November 2017.
How to Make and Save Money from the Kilimall Sales?
Here’re two ways:
- Install APP and earn cash rewards
How does Kilimall Cash Rewards Work? It is an easy process. Follow the below steps to get Cash Rewards:
- Earn your first Ksh. 100 Cash rewards: Go through the Registration process
- Earn Daily bonus
- Earn by Inviting friends
- Pay within 2 hours for your first order and earn up to Ksh.200 cash rewards!!
- Join Kilimall affiliate program, which has been opened up new business opportunities for website owners and social media influencers who will earn commissions. The Cost Per Sale (CPS) system is being rolled out in Kenya for online publishers and social media enthusiasts seeking to monetize traffic to their websites will be given a unique code to enable them display Kilimall banner adverts or links on their websites or social media pages.
How does Affiliate program work?
- Register for free at https://www.kilimall.com/affiliate-program/ and get approved in the next day.
- Advertise using wide range of banners & promotion links
- Commission for sales ranges between 2%~8% depending on the product category
- Use comprehensive reporting tools to analyze and optimize your promotion performance for a higher return.
How to Quickly Place an Order on Kilimall?
Select the product you want to buy by either searching, or directly visiting the category. Here is what you need to check:
- The Delivery Method:
- FBK (Fulfilled by Kilimall)– These are products in the Kilimall Warehouse so they take a shorter time to be delivered to you (1-3 Days)
- DS (Drop Shipping)– These are products still in the seller’s possession, so we will have to pick them and deliver to you. This may take 2-5 Days
- Global Shipping (Shipped from Overseas with airplane icon)– To provide more variety, we also have products by sellers who aren’t in Kenya. So, when you buy these, the Global Sellers will send them to us, and we’ll then deliver to you. This may take 14-30 Days.
- The Product Details such as:
- Product Description, notices, and pictures.
- Customer reviews.
Note that stock availability and price may change, so, make sure you check.
Once you have confirmed that that is indeed what you wanted to buy, you can go to the next step.
Add to Cart or Buy Now
If you want to check for other stuff, simply click add to cart. If you want to check out, click Buy Now.
Either way, you will get a pop up to sign up if you aren’t logged in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one – it takes less than a minute.
- Enter Shipping Address
- Select your Region from the DropDown
- Select Shipping Option, which can either be:
- Pick up – We have pick up locations in certain towns where you can pick your order
- Doorstep Delivery – We will deliver directly to your home, work, or school.
- Click Submit Order.
- You will be taken to a payment selection page which has two options:
- iPay – M-Pesa. Airtel Money, Eazzy pay, e-lipa, Visa, Mastercard or Kenswitch
- Select One and Click Pay
- Follow the Payment instructions to complete your payment.
- Confirm Payment.
And just like that, in less than 5 minutes, your order is complete and you can now leave the rest to us!
Easy… isn’t it? Try ordering something now.