The Supreme Court of Kenya is expected to deliver its verdict tomorrow where President Kenyatta’s win will be upheld. After the ruling, a lot will happen.
*What to expect*
- Heavy deployment of Security forces.
- Road closures especially in the CBD.
- Depending on the outcome, there will be celebration and or protests in most parts of the Country (in the past both have registered some level of violence and destruction of property.)
*Steps to take to be safe*
- Avoid clothing items that indicate your support for any of the two major Coalitions in the Country.
- If possible park your vehicle away from locations commonly affected by violence, if impossible use alternative transport.
- Plan your schedule before the announcement, and avoid unnecessary travel immediately after.