If you’re a blogger, regular encouragement is what you need in order to survive in this ecosystem. You may reach a point you want to give up, but something would hold you back, perhaps the gods want you to succeed. Some of the most popular bloggers started small, they made baby steps for years until they pulled through; they are now wealthy and their blogs are thriving in terms of traffic numbers and income.
As a blogger, one thing you should regularly check is the amount of money popular bloggers earn. In this article, I will reveal the income of each blogger .Take advantage of this to identify your mistakes, strategize and improve on your income.
- Miranda Grimm – WAH Adventures – $2,000 per month
- Mandy Rose – House of Rose Blog – $3,200 per month
- Meagan Paullin – Sunshine and Sippy Cups – $8,000+ per month
- Miranda Marquit – Planting Money Seeds – $10,000 per month
- Lisa Weber – Celebrity Baby Scoop – $25,000 per month
- Lindsay – Pinch of Yum – $26,000+ per month
- Heather Armstrong – Dooce – $50,000 per month
- Kristin Larsen – Believe in a Budget – $68,000 per month
- Sarah Titus – SarahTitus.com – $75,000 per month
- Michelle Schroeder – Making Sense of Cents – $100,000+ per month
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income – $213,000+ per month
- Arianna Huffington – The Huffington Post – $2,330,000 per month
- Linda Ikeji-Linda Ikeji Blog—$70,000 per month
- Samuael Majani—Ghafla—-$12,000 per month
- Harsh Agrawal—Shoutmeloud—$50,000+ per month
The blogs above are owned by individuals, not institutions. Most of them started after being fired by their employers…they are now rich and famous. But what does it take to pull in such amounts? You need good traffic, more than 1 monetization strategy and become the authority in your niche.
To start a blog,you need around $200.Getting traffic is what makes it hard to earn decent income.However,there are few strategies you can develop in order to accelerate the growth of your blog.The first one is to use email marketing.ConvertKit is one of the best email marketing tools you can use.Another strategy is to learn how to improve your traffic numbers by using SEMrush.All these tools are available online.
Today,you can start by registering a domain with Bluehost,it will cost you a maximum of $15.Then pay for hosting,which will cost you less than $4 per month.