William Ruto has purchased a brand new chopper. The Deputy President acquired the rt Airbus H145 helicopter from France at a cost of Ksh1 billion.
Airbus, the company that manufactures helicopters, sent Ruto invoice of 8 million Euros, which he paid in cash.
According to a reliable source, Mario Magonga,is the pilot who will be flying the DP with the helicopter.
The chopper is among Ruto’s numerous assets;he also owns the following companies and property.
- Uasin Gishu Residence – estimated cost Ksh. 1.2 Billion.
- 680 Hotel (Sixeighty Hotel) – estimated cost Ksh. 3 Billion.
- Weston Hotel – estimated worth over Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
- Oseng Properties Limited estimated at Ksh. 1Billion.
- Orterter Enterprises Limited estimated at Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
- Residential Property along Jogoo road Nairobi estimated at Ksh. 1.5 Billion.
- Major Amaco Insurance shareholder at Ksh. 1 Billion.
- Osere flats in Rongai estimated at Ksh. 500 Million.
- Karen Home said to be worth millions recently renovated at a cost of Ksh. 500Million.
- Poultry Business at Turbo home estimated at Ksh. 750 Million.
- K24 which he acquired from Kenyatta family about a year ago
- A chopper worth Ksh 300 million
Here is the helicopter we are talking about…hii Kenya ina wenyewe!