If you are a driver residing in Nyamira County,please apply for this job at an NGO.The job is 100% genuine and contain the following details. You can share with your friends
Tracking Code :9025
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is seeking to recruit a Driver for the Nyamira office who will drive PATH’s project staff, consultants and visitors as needed, run office errands, collect mail and deliver packages/mail from the post office, maintain office vehicle in clean and serviceable manner, follow up with vehicle maintenance regulations and licenses and make recommendations to the Administrative Officer for necessary actions. This position is based in Nyamira.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a log book showing vehicle movement.
- Assist in workshops/training materials preparations.
- Drive project staff, consultants and visitors as needed.
- Maintain office vehicle in clean and serviceable manner.
- Run office errands, collect mail and deliver packages/mail from the post office.
- Assist with routing internal mail, photocopying, filing and making/receiving calls.
- Follow up with vehicle maintenance regulations and licenses and make recommendations to the Administrative Officer for necessary actions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work extra hours when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant, accommodating approach
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in driving, KCSE certificate holder or equivalent or similar and Knowledge of Kenyan roads and terrain, specifically in Nyanza.
Must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Nyamira, Nyanza, Kenya