POSITION: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
INDUSTRY: REAL ESTATE
We are seeking to recruit experienced, results oriented, self-driven, team player and aggressive with good networking skills to work within our Sales Department.
Salary: Retainer of Between Kshs. 30,000 and Kshs. 40,000 plus commission
Relationship Manager will be responsible for helping the company build up business activities, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, maintaining customer satisfaction, meet and surpass the company’s objectives to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identify clients, book appointments and arrange meetings with clients, corporate companies, retail markets and Diaspora and other potential clients to present the company’s products.
- Present, promote and sell company products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating streams to meet the company set targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements and challenges to the Business Development Manager.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions and other listing services.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices and other related matters.
- Make calls and carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, site, benefits, prices and payment methods.
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Keep in touch with clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the brand of the company.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales Targets
- Customer acquisition and maintenance
- Company efficiency (Processes and systems)
- Team satisfaction and turnover.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience in Real Estate, Insurance or Banking industries is a must.
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Office and CRM database
- Self-driven professionals with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under pressure.
- An excellent natural communicator with superb negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
Method of Application
If interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] on or before 25th October 2019 and clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.