Human Resource Management is a popular course in Kenya. The salary range for a professional in this industry with substantial experience is in the neighborhood of Ksh100,000. Admission requirements for the program to local universities and colleges is as follows:
Kenya Institute of Management Diploma in Human Resource Management Admission Requirements
This course is intended to equip the learner with a wide range of management skills applicable in all areas of management.
Modules: I, II, III & IV
Duration: 24 months
– KCSE Mean grade C-; with D+ in English and Maths/Accounting/Business Studies/Economics/Commerce
– Division II in KCE
– One Principal Pass at the KACE
– Completion of KNQA Level 5
– A certificate of experimental learning issued by KNQA
– University students
Fee – 30,000/-
– A degree from a recognized institution
– Progression from Module II
– No direct admission
All students are expected to:
– Write a research project in the area of specialization (6 months)
– Participate in attachment process (8 – 12 weeks)
College of Human Resource Management Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management Admission Requirement
- Holders of a First Degree from a recognized university PLUS KCSE grade C+;
- Holders of a Diploma in Personnel Management (BTEP) examined by KNEC;
- Holders of a Diploma in Human Resource Management (TIVET) examined by KNEC;
- Holders of Diplomas acceptable by KNEC;
Kenya Institute of Social Work Diploma in Human Resource Management Admission Requirements
- Minimum qualifications are KCSE C plain or KCE Div. 2 or the equivalent
- Certificate in Community development, Social development, Social work, Community Health, Counseling and Psychology.
- Course open to Beginners, Human Resource Assistants, Project managers and Fresh students
Kenya Institute of Social Work Certificate in Human Resource Management Admission Requirements
- Minimum qualifications are KCSE D+ plain or KCE Div. 3
- Course open to Beginners, Community development workers, Welfare officers and Fresh students
NIBS DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (KNEC) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Examination Body: Kenya National Examination Council.Enrolment deadlines: January, June, March and September
Examination series: June and November
Duration : 2 years (7 terms)
Entry Requirements : KCSE C- (Minus) & above
Mode of study : Open and Distance learning.
Entry Requirement: C minus and above.
|FEE||TERM 1||TERM 2||TERM 3||TERM 4||TERM 5||TERM 6||TERM 7|
TUITION INSTALLMENT PLAN
100% payment upon admission
FREE tablet issued after admission
KNEC External Examination FEE
MODULE I: 11,550 KES
MODULE II: 8,750 KES
MODULE III: 11,900 KES
BANK PAYMENT DETAILS
EQUITY BANK: A/c No. 0870295346647
FAMILY BANK: A/c No. 014000021981
MPESA PAY BILL No. : 800300, ACC No. – Admission Number
Egerton University Diploma in Human Resources Management Admission Requirements
The common University admission criteria are applicable. In addition:
ii). The candidate must have obtained at least a mean grade of C (Plain) at Kenya Certificate of Secondary School or Division III at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) or equivalent qualification.
iii). The candidate must have also obtained at least a C- (Minus) in mathematics and at least a C- (Minus) in English or Kiswahili.
iv). Candidates with a mean grade of C (plain) but have less than C-(Minus) in Mathematics and English or Kiswahili can be admitted after bridging in the respective subjects.
v). Candidates with a credit in certificate in Business field from Institutions recognized by the Academic Board and having a mean grade of D+ (Plus) or equivalent in their (KCSE) are also eligible for admission.
vi). Holders of Accounting Technicians Certificates (ATC) final level are also eligible for admission.
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To qualify for admission to this programme, candidates must meet any of the following minimum requirements:
i. A holder of KCSE C (plain) or its equivalent or
ii. A holder of KCE Division III or its equivalent or
iii. A holder of KACE with One Principal and One Subsidiary or
iv. Mean grade of C- (minus) at KCSE with a certificate in the relevant area from a recognised institution.
AFRICAN NAZARENE UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
C (Plain) or C- (C minus) plus a Certificate in HRM
TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF KENYA ABE Diploma in Human Resource Management ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
KCSE C+ (Plus)
Mount Kenya University Master of Science in Human Resource Management Admission Requirements
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Holder of a second class honors’ upper division in Business related courses and other related Bachelor’s Degree from Mount Kenya University or any other recognized university. Or
- Holder of a second class honors’ lower division in Business related courses and other related Bachelor’s Degree from Mount Kenya University or any other recognized university with a minimum of 2 years working experience in a relevant field.
KCA Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) Entry requirements
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with required work experience OR any other equivalent qualification approved by the university Senate.
For actual subject and work experience requirements please contact the enrollment
Website link: https://www.kca.ac.ke/mba-human-resource-management