The University of Nairobi is the best institution to pursue Bachelor of Commerce in Kenya. Admission requirements and fees structure is all you need to know before you enroll for the course.If you want to study for the course at the institution, here are the important details you should know:
University of Nairobi Bachelor of Commerce Admission Requirements
Admission will be on the basis of academic qualifications and more specifically will be governed by any one of the following Senate approved regulations:
The following are eligible for admission into the programme:
- a) Holder of KCSE certificate with a minimum aggregate of C+ and a minimum of C in both Mathematics and English/Kiswahili.
- b) Holder of KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and a minimum of a credit (6) pass in Mathematics at KCE.
- c) Holder of a degree from a recognized university.
- d) Holder of a diploma from a recognized institution.
e)Holder of CPA/CPS Part II or equivalent professional qualification.
- f) Holder of pre-university qualification with minimum average score of C or equivalent from a recognized university.
- g) Holder of qualifications deemed to be equivalent to any of the above.
University of Nairobi Bachelor of Commerce Fees Structure:
Bachelor of Commerce-D33-(foreign students to add 20% on all items)-min. units=46
Tuition/unit 10,000.00 10,000.00
Medical/year 5,000.00 5,000.00
Computer/sem 3,000.00 3,000.00
Caution-Once 5,000.00 5,000.00
Activity/year 2,000.00 2,000.00
Registration/sem 1,000.00 1,000.00
Student Organisation 1,000.00 1,000.00
Examination/unit 1,000.00 1,000.00
ID Card/year 500.00 500.00
Sem1 2 units 39,500.00
3 units 50,500.00
4 units 61,500.00
5 units 72,500.00
6 units 83,500.00
Sem2,3,5,6,8,9 2 units 26,000.00
3 units 37,000.00
4 units 48,000.00
5 units 59,000.00
6 units 70,000.00
Sem4,7,10 2 units 34,500.00
3 units 45,500.00
4 units 56,500.00
5 units 67,500.00
6 units 78,500.00
MRP(Management Research Paper) 15,000.00